4th of July is around the corner and while you are getting in the festive mood, here’s a quick nail art tutorial to getting your nails all set for the day.
• White, Red and Navy blue nail paint of any finish.
• Clear sparkly coat
• Small round rhinestones and sparkly stars
• Nail paint glue
• Top coat
• Fine brush
• Apply navy blue nail paint on 3 fingers, leaving middle finger and ring finger.
• On the middle finger, apply white nail paint as base coat.
• On the ring finger, apply the clear sparkle nail paint.
• Using a fine brush, draw red stripes on the middle finger nail over the white top.
• Paint a small section in the corner of the middle finger nail with the navy blue paint.
• Apply stars over the freshly painted navy blue part of the middle finger.
• Apply round rhinestones using nail paint glue on the ring finger.
• Seal your fourth of July manicure using a top coat.